Something may be loose on your machine. Adjust the following one at a time, testing the machine after each one to see if the squeaking goes away. Make the parts snug, but be careful not to over tighten the plastic components.
- Tighten the screws under both pedals.
- Tighten the front and back of the rails.
- Tighten the shrouds.
- Check the moving handlebar covers to make sure the plastic is not rubbing with the main shroud.
- Tighten the bolt at the pedal to the 3P link (inside the machine).
- Tighten the screws under both pedal plastic.